In case you missed any of them, here are links to our articles from this week:
- Stress. It Does a Marriage Good.
- Does Misery Love Company?
- Are We Meant to be Monogamous?
- So Many Fish in the (Online) Sea: Is All This Choice a Good Thing?
- Check Your Baggage at the Gate
Here's what we've been reading this week:
- Trying for a Baby Can Make Men Impotent (independent.co.uk)
- New Research Says Parenting Makes You Happy—If You're a Dad (good.is)
- Does It Pay To Be A “Nice” Guy? In The Long Run, Yes, But In The Short Term, Not Necessarily (lehmiller.com)
- The Science behind Why Men Prefer "Dumb-Looking" and Sleepy Women for Flings but Not Marriage (medicaldaily.com)