In case you missed any of them, here are links to our articles from this week:
- Dan Ariely on Cheating and Infidelity
- Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality (Book Review)
- "Conflict Avoidance": Relationship Matters Podcast #13
- How To Fill Your Relationship With Fireworks
- Does “Romantic Compatibility” Actually Matter?
- Can What He Does Tell Me About Who He Is?
Here's what we've been reading this week:
- How to Mold Your Mate into a Masterpiece (Dr. Dave Sbarra's blog at youbeauty.com)
- What's Better Than Sex? Surveys Say, Just About Everything (alternet.org)
- Secret Relationships Are Far Less Exciting Than They Sound (lemiller.com)
- Math Nerd Announcement: A Breakup Equation For Lovers (blog.whereisthisgoing.us)
- Rings, Signals, Sex, and Babies (slidingvsdeciding.blogspot.com)