In case you missed any of them, here are links to our articles from the last week:
- Are “Open” Relationships The Hotbed For STDs That Everyone Assumes?
- Cheating is in the Eye of the Beholder: What Counts and Who Cheats?
- Who Fights More: Heterosexual Couples or Gay Couples?
- The Seasons for Sex
- Friendship Fallout: The Post-Divorce Apocalypse
Here's what we've been reading this week:
- Is Love Really Blind? Positive Illusions in Relationships (generallythinking.com)
- The Rise and Fall of Sexual Promiscuity (psmag.com)
- How to Find True Friends (and Love) in 45 Minutes (wired.co.uk)
- Penises, Primates and the study of Human Sexuality (bigthink.com)