In case you missed any of them, here are links to our articles from the last week:
- I Kissed a Girl and HE Liked It: Heterosexual Women and Same-Sex Activities
- Bisexuality Myths Debunked by Science
- Why Does "It's Not You, It's Me" Feel Like "It Really Is Me?"
- July 2012 - Thank You!
- TV Alert: Dr. Amy Muise Talks "Sex in the Summer"
- Paging Dr. Love
- Too Romantic and Too Short: Why Relationships from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette Fail
Here's what we've been reading this week:
- For Romantic Partners Left out of a Meal, Lunch Is Not 'Just Lunch' (sciencedaily.com)
- 'Clueless' 17th Anniversary: 11 Love, Sex And Dating Lessons From The '90s Film (huffingtonpost.com)
- Top Three Predictors of Successful Relationships: PI.C.L. (blog.whereisthisgoing.us)
- Why We're More Interested in Sex During the Summer (news.yahoo.com) [note, we have a post coming next week by Drs. Patrick and Charlotte Markey on this research]