In case you missed any of them, here are links to our articles from the last week:
- The Birds And The Bees: When And How Should Fathers Talk To Their Sons About Sex?
- Thanks for the Love: ScienceOfRelationships.com Wins the 2012 SPSP Media Prize
- Should You Stay “Friends” With Your Ex-Partner On Facebook?
- Date See - Date Do
- Two’s Company. But Is It Necessarily Bad Company?
- “Insanimus Guano,” Stalking, and How to Deal with Unstable Ex-partners
Here's what we've been reading this week:
- But Were They Gay? The Mystery of Same-Sex Love in the 19th Century (theAtlantic.com)
- Is Jumping Into Bed Quickly Harmful To Relationships? (lehmiller.com)
- Why Can't We Be Friends? (bigthink.com)