In case you missed any of them, here are links to our articles from the last week:
- The Proper Way to Sacrifice in Your Relationship
- “We Can Still Be Friends”: Six Ways You Can Stay Friends After a Breakup
- Geekosystem Failure: Does TV Cause Marital Strife?
- Tales From the Friend Zone: REALLY Just Friends?
- Failure to Land: Factors That Influence a Husband’s Failure to Finish in the Bedroom
Here's what we've been reading this week:
- On the Face of It: More Evidence that Symmetrical Features Indicate Good Health (economist.com)
- As Gender Equality Increases, Male And Female Mate Preferences Become More Similar (lemiller.com)
- Having Access to the Internet is Good for Your Love Life (But Only if you are Under 30) (bigtink.com)
- A Pottery Barn Rule for Scientific Journals (hardsci.wordpress.com)