In case you missed any of them, here are links to our articles for the last couple of weeks, including our live-blogging of the annual SPSP conference in New Orleans:
- It’s the End of My Dating World as I Know It, and I Feel Fine
- Late to the Game, Happier in Relationships
- Are You “Relationship-Smart” (Enough)?
- How Sleep Impacts Our Romantic Relationships
- Apologies, High-Heels, and Humor: Tales from the SPSP Poster Session Trenches
- New Developments in Consensual Non-Monogamy Research
- Data Blitz: Negativity, Parental Caregiving, & Regrets
- The “Big T” – Testosterone, Sexual Desire, and Mating
- Do a Person’s Reasons for Having Sex Influence Their Partner’s Relationship Quality?
- Are There Benefits to Making Sexual Changes for your Partner?
- Reflections and Resolutions
- Long-Distance Relationships: The Infographic
Here's what we've been reading:
- Dressing Sexy Hurts Women In High- But Not Low-Status Jobs (lehmiller.com)
- Darwin Was Wrong About Dating (nytimes.com)
- What a Pretty Face Can't Tell You (huffingtonpost.com)
- 10 Interesting Facts About Your Brain On Sex (alternet.org)
- What's Hurting Monogamy (theatlantic.com)