In case you missed any of them, here are links to our articles from the last two weeks:
- All I Didn’t Want To Know About Relationships, I Learned From the Jersey Shore
- Firewood, Rice, and Fairy Tales: Ideas about Love in the US and China
- What's Wrong With My Internet Dating Profile?
- Infographic: 7 Ways to Improve Your Relationship
- Does Sexual Narcissism Lead to a Better Sex Life?
- Can Your Computer Play Cupid?
- Can She Fall In Love With Me Again?
Here's what we've been reading recently:
- Are We Sexually Attracted To People Who Remind Us Of Our Parents? (lemiller.com)
- Men Who Lack A Sense Of Smell Have Fewer Sexual Partners (lehmiller.com)
- Men Married to Women With Higher Incomes More Likely to Use Erectile Dysfunction Medication (sciencedaily.com)
- The Little Lies Spouses Tell (wsj.com)
- What Are the Scientific Odds of Finding Love? (gizmodo.com)
- Owl Monkeys Shed Light on Evolution of Love (nationalgeographic.com)
- Drab Guppies Find a Way to Score (sciencemag.org)