The folks at Listverse.com recently posted "10 Ways Technology Is Ruining Your Love Life," which includes some interesting tidbits of relationship research (and some other stuff posing as research).
Because imitation is the highest form of flattery, we borrowed their idea. We present to you 10 of our posts on topics related to the items in their list:
- I’m Watching You on Facebook: Attachment and Partner Surveillance
- Does the Green Eyed Monster have a Facebook Profile?
- Master of Mythical Warfare...But Maybe Not of Marriage
- (Dis)connecting People
- Breaking Up is Easy to Do…If You Have a Smartphone
- Evidence to Support a Valid Online Dating Matching Algorithm: My Wish List
- If You’re In A Relationship, Is It OK To Browse Hookup Sites For “Innocent Flirting” And “Harmless” Fun?
- Is Pornography to Blame For the High Divorce Rate?
- So Many Fish in the (Online) Sea: Is All This Choice a Good Thing?
- See our other articles on relationships and technology here.