Women should know that…
- …men fall in love faster than they do (link).
- …their sense of humor doesn’t typically matter to men (link).
- …contrary to stereotypes men associate romantic images with pleasant more than sexual images (link).
- …if they’re looking for a man who prefers romance to sex, they should look for a male who is low in extroversion (link).
- …men who are more in love act more affectionately (e.g., sharing their feelings, making each other laugh, giving hugs and kisses, etc.) toward them (link).
- …men like cuddling more than they may think (link).
- …healthier men are likely to have happier relationships and more satisfying sex life (link).
- …contrary to popular belief, men are more likely to say “I love you” first in a relationships (link).
- …married women drink more alcohol than single women (link).
- …there is a good chance their male friends find them physically attractive, even if those male friends are in a romantic relationship (link).
In case you missed it, see our list of 10 Essential Relationship Lessons that Men Should Learn about Women here.