How can I support ScienceOfRelationships.com?
- The best way to support the site is to spread the word. Our mission is to help people use science to improve their relationships and their lives, so the more people we can reach the more successful we will be in achieving our goal.
- You can help by sharing links to the site and specific articles you like on your favorite social networking sites and with your friends, family, coworkers, and anyone else you know. Each article has a "Share" button where you can post our articles on sites like Reddit, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Facebook.
- Also, let us know that you dig what we're doing by "liking" us on Facebook and/or following us on Twitter, Pintrest, or Tumblr.
- If you'd like to link to SofR from your site with our logo you can use the following code:
<a href="http://www.scienceofrelationships.com" target="_blank"><img border="0" alt="" src="http://www.scienceofrelationships.com/storage/s_of_r_squarelogo.jpeg"/></a>
Running a website isn't free, and if you want to support us financially there are a few ways you can help out:
- You can shop at Amazon.com using this link. If you are a regular Amazon shopper, click the link and bookmark it so you can use this link for all of your Amazon purchases.
- Buy a book from our Bookshelf.
- Download some music from Amazon via our Music Store.
- Sport ScienceofRelationships branded gear, which you can get here. We have yet to test this empirically, but our gear makes you more attractive (p <.05).
- Your business/organization can sponsor the site by advertising with us.